Contact our main line at 276.525.1550 and your call will be directed appropriately.
All incoming and potential consumers with HCS are directed to Service Enrollment. Here, callers are screened for appropriateness and level of need. If permissible for admission to HCS, individuals seeking services are provided an appointment to enroll in services.
Service Enrollment operates Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (with the exception of the below holidays).
The Crisis Support & Warmline, Available 24/7, call the Regional Call Center at 1.800.500.7019 or Dial 988.
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, call 911.
HCS has several facilities located throughout Washington County and Bristol, VA (including a CAC satellite location in Smyth County).
HCS observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January
- Presidents Day – Third Monday in February
- Easter Sunday – Varies
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4
- Labor Day – 1st Monday in September
- Veterans Day – November 11
- Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in November
- Day After Thanksgiving – 4th Friday in November
- Christmas Eve – December 24
- Christmas Day – December 25
HCS reserves the right to delay opening or closing facilities due to inclement weather or public health states of emergency. We will post such alerts on our website, social media and/or local news stations.