Contact our main line at 276.525.1550 or 1.855.426.5263 (toll-free) to reach Service Enrollment and your call will be directed appropriately.
All incoming and potential consumers with HCS are directed to the Service Enrollment Unit. Here, callers are screened for appropriateness and level of need. If permissible for admission to HCS, individuals seeking services are provided an appointment to attend an administrative and clinical intake.
Service Enrollment operates Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. For an after-hours crisis, call 1.866.589.0269.
HCS has ten locations throughout our service area of Washington County and Bristol, VA — including a CAC location in Smyth County — situated conveniently near Interstate 81.
HCS observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January
- Presidents’ Day – Third Monday in February
- Easter Sunday – Varies
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4
- Labor Day – 1st Monday in September
- Veterans Day – November 11
- Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in November
- Day After Thanksgiving – 4th Friday in November
- Christmas Eve – December 24
- Christmas Day – December 25
HCS reserves the right to delay opening facilities and/or close facilities due to inclement weather. Please follow local and social media of weather-related schedule changes.