NAVIGATE is a comprehensive evidence-based program designed to provide early and effective treatment to individuals who have experienced a first episode of psychosis.
- Those between the ages of 16 and 25
- Those living in Washington county or Bristol, VA
- Those who have experienced unusual thoughts, feelings, behaviors, or sensations that aren’t typical
- Those who are willing to work with the Navigate treatment team to address symptoms and concerns
FIRST EPISODE PSYCHOSIS
This term simply refers to the first time someone experiences psychotic symptoms or a psychotic episode. People experiencing a first episode may not understand what is happening. The symptoms can be highly disturbing and unfamiliar, leaving the person confused and distressed.
THE HCS NAVIGATE TEAM
- Specialty Care Manager
- Individual Therapist
- Family Therapist
- Adolescent Case Manager
- Adult Case Manager
- Student Assistant Counselors
- Supported Employment and Education Coordinator
- Peer/Family Support Specialists
To learn more about the national NAVIGATE Program: NavigateConsultants.org.
NAVIGATE is a program of Highlands Community Services. Highlands Community Services is a multi-faceted Community Service Board providing Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Intellectual Disability services to the residents of Bristol and Washington County, VA.
To make a referral, call 276.525.1550.